We provide personal service and professional insurance advice for families and businesses. Whether you need homeowners insurance, auto insurance, renters or life insurance, Johnson & Conroy can customize a policy or a complete package to meet your specific needs. Customized business insurance
programs are also available. We offer a wide variety of coverage for businesses including property, liability, automobile and workers compensation coverage. Our goal is to provide all of our clients with personal service, professional advice and insurance designed to meet their specific needs.
Why should you do business with Johnson & Conroy:
Client satisfaction is our livelihood.
- We are not tied to any one company.
- We can handle all of your insurance needs.
- We have strong ties to our clients and community.
- We treat you like a person, not a policy number.
- We will shake your hand and thank you for your business.
- We will assist you when you have a claim.
Your request for an insurance quote will be forwarded to our experienced staff
that will work hard to earn your trust and customize a competitive policy or package that meets your needs.
Johnson & Conroy is located in Port Jervis, New York and we offer our services to residents and businesses in Orange and Sullivan Counties in New York, Pike County in Pennsylvania and Sussex County in New Jersey. We’ve been providing insurance services for over 45 years. To speak with one of us, please call us at 845-856-5341, Monday – Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. For your convenience, you may also reach us by fax at 845-858-2446 or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For your Family •
For your Business •
- Auto Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Boat & Watercraft
- Flood Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- More »
- Business Owners Packages (BOP)
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Building Property
- Business Umbrella Policies
- Service & Repair Insurance
- More »